Barry Fleming (Georgia)
|Georgia House of Representatives District 121|
|January 14, 2013-Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fleming served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Governmental Affairs|
|• Industry and Labor|
|• Interstate Cooperation|
Fleming ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 121. Fleming defeated Mike Popplewell in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.  Fleming ran unopposed in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 121, General Election, 2012|
|Georgia House of Representatives District 121 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Barry + Fleming + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Associated Press "Georgia - Summary Vote Results" Accessed July 31, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
- Georgia Elections Division "2012 Election Results" Accessed November 16, 2012
Henry Howard (D)
|Georgia House of Representatives District 121
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |