Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 81|
|2009 - Present|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|Next general||November 8, 2011|
|High school||Kempsville High School|
|Place of birth||Parsons, WV|
Knight's professional experience includes working as the president of Tidewater Pork Producers and serving on on the Virginia Pork Board.
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- Subcommittee #2
- Subcommittee #3
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee
- Agriculture Subcommittee
- HB 2224 Braille; certification of instructors.
- HB 2565 Farmland Preservation, Office of; to provide technical assistance to local governments interested.
- HB 2566 Purchase of land by Department of Forestry; used for nonstate forest purposes. 
In 2009, Knight was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 81 (2009)|
|Barry Knight (R)||12,476|
Knight's official website lists his priority issues as "Tax Relief for Virginia Families," "Putting Classrooms First," "Protecting Our Rural Heritage," "Improving Transportation," and "Preserving Traditional Values."
Knight and his wife, Paula, have three children.
- Delegate Barry Knight official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Barry Knight
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2009
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 81
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |