For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Virginia House of Delegates District 81|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
He won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
Knight's official website lists his priority issues as "Tax Relief for Virginia Families," "Putting Classrooms First," "Protecting Our Rural Heritage," "Improving Transportation," and "Preserving Traditional Values."
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- Subcommittee #2
- Subcommittee #3
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee
- Agriculture Subcommittee
- HB 2224 Braille; certification of instructors.
- HB 2565 Farmland Preservation, Office of; to provide technical assistance to local governments interested.
- HB 2566 Purchase of land by Department of Forestry; used for nonstate forest purposes. 
Knight is running for re-election to the District 81 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Knight was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 81 (2009)|
|Barry Knight (R)||12,476|
The top 5 donors to Knight's save page
- Delegate Barry Knight official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Barry Knight
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2009
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 81
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |