|Alabama House of Representatives District 91|
|November 3, 2010-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Auburn University, 1992|
|Associate's||Enterprise State Junior College|
|Service/branch||Army National Guard|
Moore graduated from Enterprise High School in 1984. He then earned his AS degree from Enterprise State Junior College. He went on to receive his BS from Auburn University in 1992. Following his education, Moore served in the Army National Guard for six years.
Moore founded a waste hauling business in 2003 and has worked in that position since.
Moore served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Small Business and Labor
- Subcommittee on Campaigns and Elections
- Subcommittee on Constitutional Issues
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 91 General Election (2010)|
|Barry Moore (R)||9,754|
|Terry Spicer (D)||5,383|
Moore's website lists the following issues:
- Honest and Integrity in State Government
- Excerpt: "Barry will work to restore honesty and integrity to state government."
- Creating Jobs and Cutting Taxes
- Excerpt: "As a small business owner, Barry knows what it takes to create jobs. He knows that we need to cut taxes for working families and keep government out of the way in order to grow the economy. "
- Excerpt: "He wants to put the focus back on education, and he believes there are workable solutions available that will enhance our children’s learning achievements and test scores without creating a hardship for taxpayers."
- Excerpt: "Farmers are businessmen and deserve tax breaks as well to promote growth and encourage investment in critical resources necessary to sustain farms. Barry will support our local and statewide farmers and help bring their needs into focus in Montgomery."
- Excerpt: "Anyone new to Coffee County soon discovers the importance of Ft. Rucker to not just our national security but also our economy. We have a long tradition of supporting our military in this area, and it must continue."
Moore was endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
In 2010, Moore raised $320,544 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Republican Party||$123,537|
|Business Council Of Alabama||$46,000|
|Friends Of Mike Hubbard||$28,000|
|Republican Women Of Coffee County PAC||$20,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Barry + Moore + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Moore and his wife Heather have four children.
- House site
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Barry Moore on Facebook
|Alabama House District 91
| Succeeded by|