For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 6|
|January 3, 1985 – January 3, 2011|
|Predecessor||Al Gore (D)|
|Bachelor's||Middle Tennessee State University (1971)|
|J.D.||University of Tennessee College of Law (1973)|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1971-1972|
1973: JD, University of Tennessee College of Law 1971: BS, Middle Tennessee State University
A summary of Gordon's political career includes:
- 1984-2010: Representative, United States House of Representatives
- 1974-1983: Tennessee Democratic Party Executive Committee
- 1979-1981: Executive Director, Tennessee Democratic Party
Gordon works as an attorney in a private law practice in Murfreesboro. He was in the Army Reserves from 1971 to 1972.
- United States congressional delegations from Tennessee
- Tennessee's 6th congressional district
Al Gore (D)
|U.S. House of Representatives - Tennessee, District 6
| Succeeded by|
Diane Black (R)