Bath County, Virginia
Revision as of 22:48, 9 January 2014 by Geoff Pallay
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- The county's website includes a link to the in the Virginia Association of Counties, of which it is a member.
- The website has no budget or audit information.
- The names of county board members, their term dates and contact information are not available.
- There is no contact information for individual county administrative officials, only department phone numbers.
- Only a general meeting time for the county board is listed, no specific dates, agendas or minutes.
- No information about current bid requests or awarded contracts is posted.
- No information is available about how to make FOIA requests, and there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- There is no information about building permit requirements or zoning.
- There is no information about county taxes.