For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Beauregard Parish, Louisiana
Beauregard Parish is a parish located in Louisiana. The parish seat is DeRidder. As of 2000, the population was 32,986. It was named after P.G.T. Beauregard, a Confederate general and one of the designers of the Confederate battle flag.
- See also: Evaluation of Louisiana parish websites
- Parish police jurors are listed on the website, but there is no contact information included.
- No information is provided about how parish residents can request access to public documents of the parish under Louisiana's sunshine laws.
- Besides basic information on the Parish police jurors, the site contains little about parish government.
- Many of the links on the parish website are dead.
Cities and towns
Beauregard Parish School Board operates local public schools.
- Beauregard Parish
- Beauregard Parish on ePodunk
- Beauregard Parish School Board
- Beauregard Parish on the U.S. Census Bureau website
- Beauregard Parish on Louisiana Page Locale
- Excerpt from "Beauregard Parish History"
- United States Census Bureau. "Beauregard Parish Quickfacts". http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/22/22011.html. Retrieved on 2008-02-02.
- Beauregard Parish, Police Jurors