|Alabama House of Representatives, District 29|
| Assumed office|
November 3, 2010
| Current term ends|
November 5, 2014
|Profession||Co-owner Clear Images-Advertising|
Nordgren served as a member of the Etowah County Republican Party in 2002. She also ran for election to the Alabama House of Representatives in 2002, but she was not elected.
Nordgren attended Snead State Junior College from 1979 to 1980. She went on to attend Auburn University from 1980 to 1982. She then attended the University of Alabama in 1985.
Nordgren worked as a Sales Representative for Cable Advantage from 1987 to 1993. She then worked as a Sales Representative for WQEN FM Radio from 1993 to 1994. From 1994 to 1999, she was an agent for Attaway Advertising. She has been the co-owner of Clear Images-Advertising since 1999.
Nordgren has been appointed to these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Children and Senior Advocacy Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Health Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Health Care Costs
- Subcommittee on Government Regulations
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 29 General Election (2010)|
|Becky Nordgren (R)||5,845|
|Jack Page (D)||5,406|
In 2010, Nordgren raised $49,139 in contributions. 
Her five largest contributors were:
|Alabama Republican Party||$10,500|
|Smith, Roy E||$2,500|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$2,500|
Nordgren and her husband Eric have three children.
- Becky Nordgren's campaign website
- House site
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Becky Nordgren on Facebook
|Alabama House District 29
| Succeeded by|