Bedford County, Virginia
Revision as of 12:35, 18 January 2014 by Gpallay
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- County board members' contact information is posted. Contact information for county administrative department officials is also available on the departments' web pages.
- County budgets, comprehensive financial reports and audits are available for current and previous years.
- Current requests by the county for bids and information about recently awarded contracts are posted.
- Tax information is posted and taxes can be paid online.
- The term dates of elected county officials are not available.
- No information is available about how to make FOIA requests, and there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- There appears to be no information about any arrangements with lobbying associations the county may have. However, the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
- Bedford County Website
- Bedford County Sheriff's Office
- Bedford County Public Schools
- Bedford County on e-Reference
- Bedford County on US Census
- Bedford County Board of Supervisors contact information
- Bedford County Board of Supervisors meeting agendas
- Bedford County Board of Supervisors meeting minutes
- Bedford County budgets
- Bedford County comprehensive financial reports
- Bedford County requests for bids
- Bedford County bids awarded
- Bedford County tax rates
- Virginia Association of Counties Members