|Oregon State House District 46|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Resigned September 1, 2011
Cannon holds a MA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics/Comparative and International Education from Oxford University. He is a Humanities teacher at Arbor School of Arts and Sciences.
Cannon and his wife, Liz, have one child, Evelyn.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cannon served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Cannon served on these committees:
- Environment and Water Committee, Oregon House of Representatives, Chair
- Health Care Committee, Oregon House of Representatives
|Oregon State House, District 46|
|Ben Cannon (D)||18,418|
|Russell Turner (R)||3,827|
On November 4, 2008, -Cannon was elected to Oregon State House District 46. He ran unopposed.
|Oregon State House District 46 (2008)|
|Ben Cannon (D)||21,078|
In 2008 Cannon collected $20,216 in donations.
These were the largest contributions in 2008.
|LEMELSON, ERIC D||$7,500|
|BEACH, MARILYN V||$500|
|JUBITZ JR, M ALBIN||$500|
- Representative Cannon's campaign
- Oregon House of Representative - Rep. Ben Cannon
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Representative Cannon's LinkedIn
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 46
2007–September 1, 2011
| Succeeded by|