|Louisiana State Senate District 12|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Nevers attended Louisiana Technical College.
Nevers served in the United States Army from 1965 to 1971. He is currently owner of Nevers Electrical Contracting Company and Country Stop Marine. He is also co-owner for Louisiana Fiberglass, Limited Liability Company.
Nevers served in the Louisiana State House of Representatives from 1999 to 2003. He joined the Louisiana State Senate in 2003. He has served in that position since, representing the 12th district.
- Agriculture, Forestry, Aquaculture, and Rural Development Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Education Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Health & Welfare Committee, Louisiana Senate
- Retirement Committee, Louisiana Senate
Nevers and his wife, Barbara Williams, have three children.
In 2007 Nevers was re-elected to the Louisiana State Senate District 12. Never's vote totals are not available because he ran unopposed for the seat. He raised $76,564 for his campaign fund.
- Official Louisiana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|Louisiana State Senate District 12
| Succeeded by|