|New Hampshire House of Representatives Hillsborough 13|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Baroody's professional experience includes chair and clerk of Ward; newspaper; real estate; and United States Army Reserves.
Baroody's education is from LaSalle University; Realtors National Marketing Institute, Committee Investment Real Estate; and Real Estate from Lee Institute. 
On November 4, 2008, Baroody was re-elected by finishing second in the Hillsborough 13 District of the New Hampshire House of Representatives taking one of the three potential seats there. Baroody (2,113) finished second only to William Infantine (2,176). He was followed by Larry Gagne (1,785), Larraine Lencke (1,776), Catherine Hackett (1,647), and John Deeley (1,582).
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 13 District|
|William Infantine (R)||2,176|
|Benjamin Baroody (D)||2,113|
|Larry Gagne (R)||1,785|
|Larraine Lencke (R)||1,776|
|Catherine Hackett (D)||1,647|
|John Deeley (D)||1,582|
- Subcommittee on Finance - Division I
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Baroody
- "New Hampshire House of Representatives official election results"
|New Hampshire House Hillsborough 13
| Succeeded by|