For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Indiana State Senate, District 31
|Website||Benjamin Hale for State Senate|
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2010
In the May 4 primary election, Hale ran unopposed. Hale lost to Republican incumbent James Merritt, Jr. and Democratic candidate Frank Anderson in the November 2 general election. Merritt defeated Anderson and Hale with 16,545 votes; Anderson received 14,187 and Hale received 827 votes. 
|Indiana State Senate, District 31 General Election 2010|
|James Merritt, Jr. (R)||16,545||52.4%|
|Frank Anderson (D)||14,187||45%|
|Benjamin Hale (L)||827||2.6%|
|Indiana State Senate, District 31 - Libertarian Primary (2010)|
- Results for the May 4, 2010 primary in Indiana
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Watchdog Indiana Candidate Ratings
- Indiana State Senate Official General Election Results