For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Justin Benjamin Pollard|
|U.S. Senate, Maine|
|High school||George Stevens Academy|
|Master's||Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies|
|Profession||President, Pollard Builders,|
- George Stevens Academy
- Stanford University, Bachelor’s degree in international relations, focus on environmental policy and Latin America
- Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies, MA in Environmental Management
- Castine Patriot, News editor
- Comprehensive Planning Committee, Blue Hill, Maine
- Planning Board, Blue Hill, Maine
- The Wilderness Society’s Northeast Regional Office in Boston, focus on Maine Woods conservation issues
- President, Pollard Builders, Portland Maine
Pollard ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Maine. Pollard was seeking the nomination on the Democratic ticket. He faced Matthew Dunlap, Cynthia Dill, and Jon Hinck in the June 5 primary. Pollard was defeated by Cynthia Dill. Republicans Scott D'Amboise, Richard Bennett, Charles Summers, Debra Plowman, Bruce Poliquin, and William Schneider ran in the Republican primary, along with third party candidates Andrew Ian Dodge, Aaron Marston, and Angus King running in the general election..