|U.S. House, Arizona, District 3|
|January 3, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|J.D.||Vanderbilt School of Law|
|Profession||Co-Founder, Tynwald Capital|
Below is an abbreviated outline of Quayle's academic, professional and political career:
- 1998: Graduated from Duke University with B.A.
- 2002: Graduated from Vanderbilt University with J.D.
- 2011-Present: U.S Representative from Arizona
Quayle serves on the following committees:
- Homeland Security Committee
- Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security, Vice Chair
- Subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence
- Judiciary Committee
- Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
- Subcommittee on Intellectual Property, Competition, and the Internet
- Science, Space, and Technology Committee
- Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight
- Subcommittee on Research and Science Education
- Subcommittee on Technology and Innovation, Chair
Percentage voting with party
The website Open Congress tracks how often members of Congress vote with the majority of the chamber caucus. According to the website, Quayle votes with the Republican Party 92.4% of the time. This ranks 117th among the 242 Senate Republicans in 2011.
|U.S. House, Arizona District 3 General Election, 2010|
Quayle won election to the U.S. House in 2010. During that election cycle, Quayle's campaign committee raised a total of $2,653,070 and spent $2,645,463.
His top 5 contributors between 2009-2010 were:
|U.S. House, Arizona District 3, 2010 - Benjamin Quayle Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$1,670,024|
|Total Spent by General Election Opponent||$1,647,490|
|Top contributors to Benjamin Quayle's campaign committee|
|Cerberus Capital Management||$97,000|
|Schulte, Roth & Zabel||$23,400|
|Bank of America||$22,950|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Securities & Investment||$292,700|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Benjamin + Quayle + Arizona + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this official due to the nature of the search engine.
Quayle has a wife, Tiffany.
- Political profiles:
- Financial (federal level):
- Interest group ratings:
- Issue positions:
- Public statements:
- Voting record:
- Media appearances:
- Media coverage:
- Biographical Director of the United States Congress "Benjamin Quayle," Accessed October 30, 2011
- Congressman Ben Quayle, 3rd District of Arizona "Congressman Quayle's Committees
- Open Congress "Voting With Party," October 30, 2011
- "Redistricting may force GOP faceoff", azcentral.com, January 4, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"
- Open Secrets "Benjamin Quayle 2010 Election Cycle," Accessed October 30, 2011
|U.S. House of Representatives - Arizona District 3
| Succeeded by|