Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 115|
|January 13, 2015|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Ratliff served on the following committees:
|Texas Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Public Education|
Ratliff's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- "Balanced State & Federal Government Budgets"
- "Pro-Life & Pro-Family Values"
- "Local Control of Public Schools"
- "Better Traffic Mobility"
- "Less Government Regulation"
- "Higher Taxes"
- "Abusive Eminent Domain"
- "Unfunded Mandates"
- "Foreign Ownership of Texas Roads"
Ratliff won election in the 2012 election for Texas House of Representatives, District 115. Ratliff advanced to the June 31 primary runoff where he defeated Steve Nguyen. Ratliff defeated Mary Clare Fabishak (D) and Preston Poulter (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 115, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mary Clare Fabishak||40.1%||29,082|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bennett + Ratliff + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas House of Representatives Office Website
- Official campaign website
- Bennett Ratliff on Facebook
- Bennett Ratliff on Twitter
Jim Jackson (R)
|Texas House District 115
| Succeeded by|
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |