Benny L. Boman
|Benny L. Boman|
|Kansas House of Representatives District 95|
|January 10, 2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
Boman served in the United States Army until 1956.
Boman served on the following committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Federal and State Affairs Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Veterans, Military and Homeland Security Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
Boman ran for re-election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 95. He was unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Tom Sawyer (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 95, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Benny Boman Incumbent||42.4%||2,467|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 95 General Election (2010)|
|Benny L. Boman (R)||1,834|
|Melany Barnes (D)||1,655|
|Randall Batson (L)||195|
Boman was endorsed by:
- Kansans for Liberty 
In 2010, Boman raised $3,395 in contributions. 
No contributions to his campaign were of $1,000 or more.
Boman and his wife Margaret have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Benny + Boman + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Melany Barnes (D)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 95
| Succeeded by|
Tom Sawyer (D)
- "bennyboman," Official Campaign Website
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 16, 2012.
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012
- Official Kansas House of Representatives General Election Results, 2010
- Kansans for Liberty
- followthemoney.org, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |