|Nevada Assembly District 31|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Anderson earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Education from the University of Nevada, Reno, in 1971. He was staff sergeant in the Nevada Army National Guard from 1960 to 1967. He is a retired teacher. He and his wife, Clyda, have two children: Cairn and Natha.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Anderson served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Corrections, Parole, and Probation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Taxation Committee, Nevada Assembly
Anderson raised $202,258 for his campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 31 (2008)|
|Bernard Anderson (D)||9,850||67.59%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Bernard Anderson's 2008 campaign.
|Associated General Contractors of Las Vegas||$10,000|
|Lynch Hopper & Salzano||$5,000|
|Nevada State Education Association||$5,000|
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Bernie Anderson
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1994, 1992, 1990
|Nevada State Assembly District 31
| Succeeded by|