|Michigan House of Representatives District 104|
|Bachelor's||Northwestern Michigan College|
Coffia's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I am the only local 104th candidate who isn’t accepting PAC money or out-of-state donations. This keeps me accountable to the voters rather than special interests."
Jobs & Business
- Excerpt:"We need a vibrant local and regional economy that offers living wage jobs to our community. This area is already an attractive place to live, and I believe we must work to enhance the desirability of Grand Traverse County through place-making."
- Excerpt:"One of my top legislative goals will be pushing for equal funding for all our students. Our children in TCAPS and Kingsley schools receive the lowest per pupil funding allotted by the state; we cannot allow this to continue."
- Excerpt:"Access to affordable healthcare is a human right. It is past time this nation finds a way to join other developed nations in providing it for our citizens. I embrace efforts to help Grand Traverse County residents get fair and equal access to healthcare, and to adopt a healthy lifestyle in general. "
- Excerpt:"A huge part of our economy in Grand Traverse County is tourism. Anything that has the potential to poison or damage our water, our bays, lakes, rivers and streams should be responsibly researched and regulated."
Coffiaran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 104. She defeated Joseph Sloan in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Wayne Schmidt (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 104 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Coffia states that she will protect workers rights and ensure a living wage, fight for equal funding for students, and preserve the environment.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Betsy + Coffia + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |