Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 147|
|Master's||University of Phoenix|
White ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 147. White ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent Marcy Toepel (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 147, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Marcy Toepel Incumbent||61.4%||18,812|
White has stated, "I am ready to focus on job creation and to work toward restoring severe cuts to the Commonwealth budget that diminished or eliminated worthwhile social service support programs and education programs."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Betty + White + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Elf on the Shelf - Times Herald-Record
- Scholars and Rogues Fiction: ?That Little Kick Boxer Within,? by Samuel Vargo - Scholars and Rogues
- Frank Rich, James Lapine bring keen, fresh eye to HBO's 'Sondheim' - Baltimore Sun (blog)
- Gambia: Legends - The Immortal Paps Touray - AllAfrica.com
- Bars and clubs listings: Dec. 6-12, 2013 - Times Herald-Record
- Go! Arts & Entertainment calendar Dec. 6-12: Music & Dance - Times Herald-Record
- Leonard Bernstein's daughter recalls a man of letters - Jewish Chronicle
- Go! Bars & Clubs calendar: Nov. 22-28 - Times Herald-Record
- Michelle Obama, Daughters Receive White House Christmas Tree - Huffington Post
- Calendar of Events - Press of Atlantic City
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |