Beverly Joy Hires
|Beverly Joy Hires|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 18|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 26, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Hires is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 18th District. Hires is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Hires ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 82. Hires ran as an Independent candidate and was defeated by MaryLynn Magar (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 82, General Election, 2012|
|Independent||Beverly Joy Hires||0.4%||212|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Hires's reports.
|Beverly Joy Hires (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0||$41,770||$(39,820)||$1,949|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Beverly + Hires + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 18th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 18th Congressional District
- TC Palm, "Possible Congressional District 18 candidates," accessed January 13, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State Election Division "Candidate List," accessed June 21, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Beverly Joy Hires 2014 Summary reports," accessed April 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |