|Arkansas House of Representatives District 83|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Pyle is a business owner and former Mayor and Councilmember for the city of Cedarville.
Pyle did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- City, County and Local Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Governor's Emergency Fund Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Legislative Joint Auditing Committee, Arkansas Assembly (Vice Chair)
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Revenue and Taxation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Claims Review
- Subcommittee on Complaints and Remediation (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Counties and Municipalities
- Subcommittee on Executive
- Subcommittee on Peer (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Planning
Pyle's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1237 - "TO REMOVE CHURCHES AND OTHER PLACES OF WORSHIP AS PROHIBITED PLACES FOR A LICENSEE TO CARRY A CONCEALED HANDGUN AND TO ALLOW A LICENSEE TO CARRY A CONCEALED HANDGUN IN CERTAIN PARKING LOTS."
- HB 1443 - "AN ACT TO REQUIRE THAT THE ANNUAL COUNTY FINANCIAL REPORT INCLUDE A STATEMENT OF SHORT-TERM INDEBTEDNESS OF THE COUNTY."
- HB 2204 - "WALT'S LAW: TO ALLOW FOR THE CRYOGENIC TREATMENT THE HYPOGYCGOUDOLEBOISM SYSTEM."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Pyle was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Pyle raised $8,646 for her campaign.
Below are Pyle's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$2,000|
|Stevens Investments Holdings LLC||$500|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Beverly Pyle
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Arkansas House District 83
| Succeeded by|
Leslee Milam Post
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|