Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 7|
|High school||Proviso West High School|
Johnson earned her B.S. in Computer Information Systems from Devry University. She then received her Illinois Real Estate Brokers License. She is currently the owner of Credit Chx Corporation, a credit restoration service. She is also the owner of Affordable Webs and OMG Realty, Incorporated.
Johnson's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I know that a community without jobs is a community without enough opportunities. I will work with local governments of the 7th District, private businesses and community leaders to help bring jobs to the 7th District."
- Excerpt: "To improve schools we must close the funding and achievement gap. I will work to simultaneously do both; one is need to achieve the other."
- Affordable Housing
- Excerpt: "I will take a firm stand against additional foreclosures in the 7th District. Between 2008-2012 there has been more than a half million foreclosures in the State of Illinois. Our communities have been left in shambles from those foreclosures."
- Public Safety
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 7. Johnson was defeated in the Democratic primary on March 20, 2012. She faced Princess Dempsey, Chris Welch and Rory Hoskins. No candidates filed to run in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 7 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Johnson has a daughter.
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Citizens to Elect Beyonca Johnson Facebook page
- Beyonca Johnson on Facebook
- Twitter feed
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |