Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Indiana, District 9|
In his announcement of candidacy on September 30, 2013, Bailey said, "Today congress is dysfunctional and unproductive. Congress is really the people we elect to represent us, and congress will continue to be dysfunctional as long as we re-elect those that have shown their inability to get anything done except argue. Members of Congress seem more interested and intent on finger pointing, political bickering and polarizing than governing."
Bailey is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing Indiana's 9th District. Bailey is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Bailey's reports.
|Bill Bailey (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 16, 2013||$0.00||$248||$(233)||$14|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$14||$8,066||$(7,274)||$807|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Bailey + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Howey Politics, "Former Seymour Mayor Bailey to challenge Rep. Young in 9th CD," accessed October 1, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Bill Bailey 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed March 3, 2014