Barlow's answers to the Virginia State Legislative Election 2005 National Political Awareness Test are available. When asked his top priorities he stated:
- 1. Improving education both public schools and high education.
- 2. Improve transportation in the state of Virginia.
- 3. Providing high quality, affordable health care for all of our citizens.
- Courts of Justice Committee, Virginia House
- General laws Committee, Virginia House
- Militia, Police and Public Safety Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Civil Justice
- Subcommittee on Judicial Systems
- Subcommittee on Professions/Occupations/Adminstrative Process
- HB 2245 Driving under influence of alcohol; law-enforcement officer to arrest without warrant.
- HB 2246 Indoor Clean Air Act; localities to adopt ordinances containing standards, etc. relating to smoking.
- HB 2253 Safety belts; makes non-use of a primary offense.
The top 5 donors to Barlow's 2007 campaign:
- 1. VA Trial Lawyers Assoc $2,500
- 2. VA Bankers Assoc $2,000
- 3. Dominion $2,000
- 4. VA Beer Wholesalers Assoc $1,750
- 5. Norfolk Southern $1,500
- Barlow for Delegate campaign website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Barlow
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005 ,2003, 2001, 1999
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Barlow Issue Positions
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Follow the Money - 2007 Campaign Contributions
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |