|Virginia House of Delegates District 64|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Barlow's answers to the Virginia State Legislative Election 2005 National Political Awareness Test are available. When asked his top priorities he stated:
- 1. Improving education both public schools and high education.
- 2. Improve transportation in the state of Virginia.
- 3. Providing high quality, affordable health care for all of our citizens.
- Courts of Justice
- Civil Law Subcommittee
- Judicial Systems Subcommittee
- General Laws
- ABC/Gaming Subcommittee
- Militia, Police and Public Safety
- HB 2245 Driving under influence of alcohol; law-enforcement officer to arrest without warrant.
- HB 2246 Indoor Clean Air Act; localities to adopt ordinances containing standards, etc. relating to smoking.
- HB 2253 Safety belts; makes non-use of a primary offense.
Barlow is running for re-election to the District 64 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Barlow was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District (2009)|
|Bill Barlow (D)||13,170|
|Albert Burckard (I)||638|
The top 5 donors to Barlow's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Democratic Party||$107,024|
|Virginia House Democratic Caucus||$91,795|
|Virginia Trial Lawyers Association||$6,000|
|Moving Virginia Forward||$5,000|
- Barlow for Delegate campaign website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Barlow
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005 ,2003, 2001, 1999
|Virginia House of Delegates District 64
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |