|New Jersey Senate District 14|
|2008 - 2010|
|Resigned office February 2010|
Baroni graduated with a B.A in history from George Washington University and also graduated with a J.D from the University of Virginia.
Baroni is an attorney and an adjunct professor for the Seton Hall University School of Law. Prior to his election to the state senate, Baroni was a member of the New Jersey General Assembly from 2004 to 2007.
Baroni served on the following Senate committees:
- Joint Committee on the Public Schools
- Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens
- Wagering, Tourism & Historic Preservation
In 2007, Baroni collected $788,571 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Ironworkers Local 68||$10,000|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 9||$8,200|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$8,200|
|Operating Engineers Local 825||$8,200|
Baroni represented New Jersey Senate District 14, which includes the township of Monroe, New Jersey.
Baroni was born on December 10, 1971.
- Official website of Bill Baroni
- Bill Baroni on Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Republican Party biography of Bill Baroni
- Campaign contribution: 2007, 2005, 2003
- ↑ The Star-Ledger, "Goodwin sworn in to Senate," March 16, 2010
- ↑ Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives
- ↑ Official website of Bill Baroni
- ↑ Bill Baroni at Project Vote Smart
- ↑ http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/candidate.phtml?c=95664
- ↑ New Jersey Senate Districts By Number
|New Jersey Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|