Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 13|
|Place of birth||Owensboro, Kentucky|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Barron has started a number of small businesses in Owensboro, Kentucky, including moving and storage, commercial real estate brokerage and homebuilding.
Barron's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Those of us who work in the private enterprise system which is where tax dollars are generated must demand more efficient government. With your support, I will bring leadership and a willingness to attack difficult issues."
- Excerpt:"I believe we can control spending and debt and do it responsibly. My leadership experience, over 39 years of leading small businesses that operated within a responsible margin, will bring practical fiscal leadership to the legislature to help balance the Kentucky budget."
- Excerpt:"Imagine that our neighbors have jobs because we created a business friendly environment that attracts employers and encourages individuals to start small businesses which are the backbone of our nation."
Barron ran in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 13. He ran as an Independent and was defeated by incumbent Jim Glenn (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 13, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||James Glenn, Jr. Incumbent||50.8%||7,991|
Barron and his wife Jo have six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Barron + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Bill Barron on Facebook
- Bill Barron on Twitter
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |