Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 137|
Boone's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"One of the issues I feel strongly about is illegal immigration."
- Excerpt:"I also believe we should adhere to our forefather's intentions of a limited federal government. The United States Constitution gives only limited power to the federal government and these powers include the defense and common welfare of the nation, handling disputes between the states, establishing common currency, to regulate commerce with other nations and to control naturalization and immigration at our borders."
- Excerpt:"Another hot issue I feel strongly about is the power of eminent domain or the abuses of eminent domain by local governments. This has been spelled out by our country's founders in the Fifth Amendment."
Boone ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 137. Boone ran as a Libertarian candidate and was defeated by District 145 incumbent Lyndall Fraker (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 137, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Lyndall Fraker Incumbent||83.2%||14,320|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Boone + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri General Assembly passes Boeing incentive package - Columbia Missourian
- General Assembly passes Boeing incentive package - Columbia Missourian
- The life of Charlie Digges Sr., citizen of the century - Columbia Business Times
- TRIB TALK - Columbia Daily Tribune
- Jim Robertson, managing editor - Columbia Daily Tribune
- Money, marketing are key parts of fairground panel's recommendations - Columbia Daily Tribune
- CALENDAR: This week around town - Columbia Daily Tribune
- McCaskill, Blunt seek to reform military sexual assault proceeding law - The Maneater
- Iowans remember JFK: 'The whole world stopped' - DesMoinesRegister.com
- Yankees need to re-sign Robinson Cano, follow Boston's blueprint - Through The Fence Baseball
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |