Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 137|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Boone's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "One of the issues I feel strongly about is illegal immigration."
- Excerpt: "I also believe we should adhere to our forefather's intentions of a limited federal government. The United States Constitution gives only limited power to the federal government and these powers include the defense and common welfare of the nation, handling disputes between the states, establishing common currency, to regulate commerce with other nations and to control naturalization and immigration at our borders."
- Excerpt: "Another hot issue I feel strongly about is the power of eminent domain or the abuses of eminent domain by local governments. This has been spelled out by our country's founders in the Fifth Amendment."
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Sandy Grogan is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Lyndall Fraker is unopposed in the Republican primary. Bill Boone is unopposed in the Libertarian primary.
Boone ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 137. Boone ran as a Libertarian candidate and was defeated by District 145 incumbent Lyndall Fraker (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 137, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Lyndall Fraker Incumbent||83.2%||14,320|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Boone + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 137
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- "votebillboone," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |