|Colorado State Senate District 10|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 12, 2015
Cadman was a Board Member for the Colorado Republican Party from 1996 to 1998. He served in the Colorado State House of Representatives from 2000 to 2007. In 2007 he was House Minority Caucus Chair. He then joined the Colorado State Senate in 2007.
Cadman earned his BA from California State University in 1989.
Cadman was Marketing Director of Manufacturing from 1990 to 1992. He then worked as Development Director for Lifeskills of Colorado Springs from 1992 to 1994. He also worked as Office Manager for United States Representative Joel Hefley from 1994 to 2000.
- Local Government Committee, Colorado Senate
- State, Veterans & Military Affairs Committee, Colorado Senate
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Cadman's seat was not up for election in 2010.
Cadman raised $27,664 for his campaign, while Whitley raised $2,815.
|Colorado State Senate, District 10 (2008)|
|Bill Cadman (R)||42,650|
|Diane D. Whitley (D)||22,955|
In 2008, Cadman collected $27,664 in donations.
His three largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Cadman For House District 15 Committee||$5,469|
|Colorado Rural Electric Association||$1,000|
|Colorado Association Of Realtors||$1,000|
Cadman and his wife, Lisa, have two children.
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Bill Cadman
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Bill Cadman
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004
|Colorado State Senate - District 10
| Succeeded by|