Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 54|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
Emmerich is the Information Technology Manager at A&D Technology, Inc, a manufacturer of test equipment and other research technology products. Previously, he worked in management for a retail electronics chain. He studied at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor on a Navy ROTC scholarship, and graduated as an Industrial and Operations Engineer.
Emmerich's campaign is based on what he calls "The Five Step Turnaround:"
- Changing the Way We Manage Our Finances
- Right-sizing & Enacting Structural Budget Reforms
- Getting Michigan Competitive To Attract & Retain Jobs
- Making Investments That Create A Great Job Environment
- Accelerating Job Growth Through Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Emmerich is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 54. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Emmerich + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |