|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 37|
|January 15, 2013|
|Years in position||11|
|Per diem||$171/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|High school||Deer Park High School|
|Birthday||August 8, 1943|
Harmon has served is a member of the Sequatchie County Democratic Party. He joined the Tennessee State House of Representatives in 2003 and has served in that position since. He represents the 37th District.
Harmon is a Director of Business Development.
Harmon attended the University of Cincinnati.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Harmon has been appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Harmon served on these committees:
- Subcommittee on Utilities, Banking
- Corrections Oversight Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- Transportation Committee, Tennessee House, Chair
- Subcommittee on Rural Roads
Harmon is not running for re-election in 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 37 General Election (2010)|
|Bill W. Harmon (D)||9,808|
Harmon raised $117,413 for his campaign while Van Winkle raised $8,260. 
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 37 (2008)|
|Bill Harmon (D)||14,091|
|Rip Van Winkle (R)||8,623|
In 2010, Harmon received $95,330 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bill Harmon's campaign in 2010|
|Tennessee Trucking Association||$3,500|
|Wine & Spirits Wholesalers Of Tennessee||$2,000|
|Outdoor Advertising Association Of Tennessee||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$95,330|
Harmon raised $117,413 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below. 
|Tennessee Association of Realtors||$5,000|
|Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 572||$2,500|
|Tennessee Highway Contractors||$2,000|
|Five different donors||$1,500|
Harmon is married and has three children.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Bill Harmon
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Tennessee Votes profile
- The Republic "Sen. Andy Berke becomes 7th Democrat to forgo re-election bid for legislative seat," February 28, 2012
- Unofficial Democratic state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- Official House Election Results, 2010
- Tennessee General election results
- Election Results, Tennessee House of Representatives, District 37
- District 37 Tennessee House Spending, 2008
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
- Tennessee House donor numbers
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 37
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |