|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 37|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|High school||Deer Park High School|
|Date of birth||August 8, 1943|
Harmon has served is a member of the Sequatchie County Democratic Party.
Harmon is a Director of Business Development.
Harmon attended the University of Cincinnati.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Harmon served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Harmon served on these committees:
- Subcommittee on Utilities, Banking
- Corrections Oversight Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- Transportation Committee, Tennessee House, Chair
- Subcommittee on Rural Roads
Harmon did not run for re-election in 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 37 General Election (2010)|
|Bill W. Harmon (D)||9,808|
Harmon raised $117,413 for his campaign while Van Winkle raised $8,260. 
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 37 (2008)|
|Bill Harmon (D)||14,091|
|Rip Van Winkle (R)||8,623|
In 2010, Harmon received $95,330 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bill Harmon's campaign in 2010|
|Tennessee Trucking Association||$3,500|
|Wine & Spirits Wholesalers Of Tennessee||$2,000|
|Outdoor Advertising Association Of Tennessee||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$95,330|
Harmon raised $117,413 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below. 
|Tennessee Association of Realtors||$5,000|
|Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 572||$2,500|
|Tennessee Highway Contractors||$2,000|
|Five different donors||$1,500|
Harmon is married and has three children.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Tennessee Votes profile
- The Republic "Sen. Andy Berke becomes 7th Democrat to forgo re-election bid for legislative seat," February 28, 2012
- Unofficial Democratic state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- Official House Election Results, 2010
- Tennessee General election results
- Election Results, Tennessee House of Representatives, District 37
- District 37 Tennessee House Spending, 2008
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
- Tennessee House donor numbers
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 37
| Succeeded by|
Dawn White (R)
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |