Difference between revisions of "Bill Hinkle"
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 104:||Line 104:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 06:45, 18 December 2010
|Washington State House of Representatives District 13|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Hinkle is currently a Project Development Coordinator/Marketing Consultant for a construction business. He also has received Paramedic Training from the University of Washington, and attended Tacoma Community College and South Puget Sound Community College. Hinkle's experience includes Paramedic/Firefighter for King County Medic One Service, Journeyman Stone and Brick Mason, and Internet Service Provider.
- Health Care and Wellness Committee, Washington State House
- Rules Committee, Washington State House
- Technology, Energy and Communications Committee, Washington State House
- Ways & Means Committee, Washington State House
Bill Hinkle ran for re-election to the Washington State House of Representatives District 13b. He was unopposed in the August 17, 2010 primary and defeated Anthony Novak (Bull Moose party) in the November 2, 2010 general election.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 13b Primary (2010)|
|Bill Hinkle (R)||22,140||88.65%|
|Anthony Novack (Bull Moose)||2,834||11.35%|
|Washington House of Representatives, District 13(2008)|
|Bill Hinkle (R)||38,616||100.0%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Bill Hinkle's 2008 campaign.
|Washington Health Care Association||$1,600|
|Washington Restaurant Association||$1,600|
|Premera Blue Cross||$1,600|
|Puget Sound Energy||$1,600|
Hinkle and his wife, Debra, have two children.
- Bill Hinkle's personal website
- Washington House of Representatives - Rep. Hinkle
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Bill Hinkle on Facebook
- Bill Hinkle on LinkedIn
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Hinkle
- Washington Legislature Official primary results SOS
- Washington State Election Results
|Washington House of Representatives District 13
| Succeeded by|
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |