|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 91
Ingram is a retired law enforcement officer and is currently a truck driver.
Ingram's main theme is "Fix our Government!!!"
- Opposes higher taxes
- Supports Wisconsin Manufacturing Companies
- Supports more jobs through small businesses.
- Healthcare - supports lower costs.
- Banking and Financial Services Industry - Supports capitalism and free markets.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 91 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Bill Ingram (R)||2,949||99.8%|
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Ingram on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |