|Wisconsin State Assembly District 97|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Bill Kramer was born and raised in Waukesha. Kramer attended St. Mary's Grade School and Waukesha South High School. While in high school Bill was a member of the National Honor Society, played football, ran track and was on the debate team.
Kramer received his accounting degree from the University of Wisconsin–Whitewater, where he was an active member of Beta Alpha Psi, the honorary accounting fraternity, and graduated magna cum laude with BBA in accounting in 1987. After passing the CPA exam, he worked as an accountant for four years. Bill expanded his knowledge by attending Duke University School of Law. He graduated with his law degree and passed the North Carolina Bar exam in 1994. Bill practiced law for several years in the areas of tax and complex civil litigation.
Kramer is the founder and owner of Kramer Financial Management and also works as a Certified Financial Planner.
Bill served his three terms as a Waukesha County Supervisor representing the south side of Waukesha from 1994 to 2006. When Bill was on the County Board, Kramer has a reputation to fight against excessive taxes..
- Audit Committee
- Criminal Justice Committee
- Financial Institutions Committee
- Judiciary and Ethics Committee
- Audit Committee, Wisconsin Legislature
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Kramer was re-elected to Wisconsin State Assembly District 97. He defeated Democrat Dawn Caruss in the general election on November 2, 2010. He was unopposed in the September 14, 2010 primary election. 
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 97 General Election (2010)|
|Bill Kramer (R)||13,272|
|Dawn Caruss (D)||6,390|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 97 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Bill Kramer (R)||6,208||99.89%|
Legislation sponsored in 2009 includes:
- AB-171 Global positioning device placed on a person's vehicle without that person's consent or knowledge made a felony; JRCCP report
- AB-196 State agency and school district operations expenditures, contracts, and grants: DOA required to make certain information available on a Web site; DPI duties
For a full listing of sponsored legislation and details see the House site.
The top 5 donors to Kramer's 2008 campaign were all individuals:
- Representative Kramer's campaign
- Kramer for Assembly - Official campaign site
- Wisconsin Assembly - Representative Bill Kramer
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign profile
- Representative Kramer's Freedom Speaks profile
- Representative Kramer's facebook
- Representative Kramer's LinkedIn
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 97
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |