Bill Nelson (New Hampshire)
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 5|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Spring Hill College|
|Master's||Johnson State College|
Now retired, Nelson's professional experience includes working as an educator for 39 years. He has been a Selectman in Brookfield for over a decade.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Nelson served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health, Human Services and Elderly Affairs|
In a biographical submission to Ballotpedia, Nelson outlined his political philosophy:
1. Fight for Fiscally Responsible Budgets
2. Opposed to a NH Sales and/ or Income tax.
3. Promote a climate of investment and job growth.
4. Protect 2nd Amendment rights!
5. Champion common sense solutions in Concord.
6. Protect the Right to Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness
7. Safeguard the Rights of Parents
Nelson won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 5. Nelson advanced past the September 11 Republican primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Nelson is a member of the Great Bay Radio Association, the Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), and the Knights of Columbus. He was a co-founder of Together Locating Children in Vermont (TLC).
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Nelson + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biographical submission to Ballotpedia, received October 18, 2012.
- New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Results