For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Alabama House of Representatives District 63|
|November 3, 2010-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Alabama|
|J.D.||University of Alabama School of Law, 2004|
Poole earned his BS in Business Management from the University of Alabama. He went on to receive his JD from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2004.
Poole has worked as a practicing civil attorney since 2004. He has also worked as City Attorney and Prosecutor for the City of Brookwood, AL. Other positions he has held include Manger in the Federal Affairs division of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers of America, International Trade Analyst for Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A., and Staff Assistant for the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Ways & Means.
Poole served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Chair
- Subcommittee on Energy and Green Technology
- Tuscaloosa County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Ways and Means Education Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Higher Ed Appropriations
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 63 General Election (2010)|
|Bill Poole (R)||9,937|
|Susan Pace Hamill (D)||5,631|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 63 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Bill Poole (R)||3,485|
|John Fisher (R)||2,073|
Poole's website lists the following issues:
- New Transportation Infrastructure
- Excerpt: "Secure McWright’s Ferry Road extension and the Northern Beltway"
- Excerpt: "Support the University of Alabama"
- Excerpt: "Support DCH Regional Medical Center and the local medical community"
Poole was endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
In 2010, Poole raised $88,184 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$9,319|
|Poole Iii, William S||$5,000|
|Tusco PAC 2||$3,600|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Bill + Poole + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Poole and his wife Niccole have two children.
- Bill Poole's campaign website
- House site
- Project Vote Smart Biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Bill Poole on Facebook
Robert J. Bentley
|Alabama House District 63
| Succeeded by|