Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 134|
|2003 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||11|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
Reilich's professional experiences include captain of the Marine Volunteer Fire Department; as well as businessman and former owner of the Reilich Corporation.
He and his wife, Amy, have five children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Reilich has been appointed to the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York State Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York State Assembly
- Education Committee, New York State Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York State Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Reilich served on the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Reilich ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He defeated David Zimmerman (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to his slot on the Republican Party ticket, Reilich was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State and the Conservative Party.
|New York State Assembly, District 134 2010|
|Bill Reilich (R)||27,407|
|David Zimmerman (D)||11,998|
On November 4, 2008 Reilich won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 134, defeating opponent David Garretson (D).
Reilich raised $124,381 for his campaign while Garretson raised $139,224.
|New York State Assembly, District 134 2008|
|Bill Reilich (R)||33,490|
|David Garretson (D)||18,881|
- New York Assembly - Rep. Bill Reilich
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 134
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |