|New York State Assembly District 134|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Reilich's professional experiences include captain of the Marine Volunteer Fire Department; as well as businessman and former owner of the Reilich Corporation.
He and his wife, Amy, have five children.
On November 4, 2008 Reilich won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 134, defeating opponent David Garretson (D).
Reilich raised $124,381 for his campaign while Garretson raised $139,224.
|New York State Assembly, District 134 2008|
|Bill Reilich (R)||33,490|
|David Garretson (D)||18,881|
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Bill Reilich
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 134
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |