|Mississippi State Senate District 2|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Real Estate Broker/Appraiser|
Stone attended both Northeast Community College and the University of Mississippi.
Stone is currently a Real Estate Broker/Appraiser.
Stone joined the Mississippi State Senate in 2008. He has served in that position since, representing the 2nd district.
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Business and Financial Institutions Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Executive Contingent Fund Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Municipalities Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Property Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks Committee, Mississippi Senate
In 2009 Bill Stone collected $3,825 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Check Into Cash||$1,000|
|Mississippi Malt Beverage Association||$500|
|Advance America Cash Advance||$500|
Stone and his wife, Debbie, have three children.
Post Office Box 1018
Jackson, MS 39215
Post Office Box 63
Ashland, MS 38603
Phone: 662-224-3949 (Home)
Phone: 662-224-3300 (Work)
- Official Mississippi Senate Member Page
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
|Mississippi State Senate District 2
| Succeeded by|