|Mississippi State Senate District 2|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Real Estate Broker/Appraiser|
Stone joined the Mississippi State Senate in 2008. He has served in that position since, representing the 2nd district.
Stone is currently a Real Estate Broker/Appraiser.
Stone attended both Northeast Community College and the University of Mississippi.
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Business and Financial Institutions Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Executive Contingent Fund Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Municipalities Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Property Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks Committee, Mississippi Senate
Bill Stone raised $100,398 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 2|
|Bill Stone (D)||7,973||61%|
|Ralph Doxey (R)||5,096||39%|
In 2009 Bill Stone collected $3,825 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Check Into Cash||$1,000|
|Mississippi Malt Beverage Association||$500|
|Advance America Cash Advance||$500|
Stone and his wife, Debbie, have three children.
Post Office Box 1018
Jackson, MS 39215
Post Office Box 63
Ashland, MS 38603
Phone: 662-224-3949 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 662-224-3949 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 662-224-3949 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (Home)
Phone: 662-224-3300 (Work)
- Bill Stone's personal website
- Official Mississippi Senate Member Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
- Bill Stone on Twitter
|Mississippi State Senate District 2
| Succeeded by|