|Mississippi State Senate District 2|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Real Estate Broker/Appraiser|
Stone joined the Mississippi State Senate in 2008. He has served in that position since, representing the 2nd district.
Stone is currently a Real Estate Broker/Appraiser.
Stone attended both Northeast Community College and the University of Mississippi.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Stone has been appointed to these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Business and Financial Institutions Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Executive Contingent Fund Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Municipalities Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Property Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks Committee, Mississippi Senate
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2011
Stone is running for re-election to the Mississippi Senate District 2. He defeated Henry Boyd, Jr. in the Democratic primary on August 2, 2011. Michael Cobb is running unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 8, 2011. 
Bill Stone raised $100,398 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 2|
|Bill Stone (D)||7,973||61%|
|Ralph Doxey (R)||5,096||39%|
In 2009 Bill Stone collected $3,825 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Check Into Cash||$1,000|
|Mississippi Malt Beverage Association||$500|
|Advance America Cash Advance||$500|
Stone and his wife, Debbie, have three children.
Post Office Box 1018
Jackson, MS 39215
Post Office Box 63
Ashland, MS 38603
Phone: 662-224-3949 662-224-3949 662-224-3949 (Home)
Phone: 662-224-3300 (Work)
- Bill Stone's personal website
- Official Mississippi Senate Member Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
- Bill Stone on Twitter
|Mississippi State Senate District 2
| Succeeded by|