Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 43|
|Place of birth||Kansas City, Kansas|
Sutton is a member of the Knights of Columbus, reaching the rank of Grand Knight.
Sutton's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I am pro-life unconditionally. My core belief is that society exists for the sole purpose of protecting the unprotected and any law that legitimizes the killing of a person harms, yes the person killed, but the entire society."
- Excerpt:"Gun ownership is a right guaranteed by our Constitution, and I am a big fan of our Constitution."
- Excerpt:"Public policy should support parental choice. Consequently, base state aid for each pupil should follow the child, regardless of the school chosen by the parents as best for the child."
Sutton is running in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 43. Sutton defeated Dan L. Thompson in the Republican primary on August 7, 2012. Kevin King ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 43 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Dan L. Thompson||37.2%||602|
Sutton and his wife Lana have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Bill + Sutton + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Bill Sutton on Facebook
- Bill Sutton on Twitter
- Bill Sutton on YouTube
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |