Billy Wayne Engle Jr.
|Billy Wayne Engle Jr.|
|Texas Attorney General|
|Date of birth||June 12, 1987|
|Place of birth||Georgetown, Texas|
Engle Jr. is a former Democrat and Republican turned Independent. He ran for state representative and U.S. Representative in both 2010 and 2012 as a Paper Ballot Write In candidate. Engle has said, "I will never take money from Lobbyists, Big Corporations and Rich people because I work for the American People no one also."
- See also: Texas down ballot state executive elections, 2014 and Texas attorney general election, 2014
In an email to Ballotpedia, Engle outlined his main issues in the race:
- 1. I support Economic Development
- 2. I Support Small Business Initiatives
- 3. I support Protecting the Agricultural Corps
- 4. I support New Infrastructure and Technology projects
- 5. I Support Financial Assistance to Farmers and Ranchers
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Billy + Engle + Texas + Agriculture"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas Attorney General
- Texas Railroad Commission
- Texas attorney general election, 2014
- Texas down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Texas state executive official elections, 2014
- Official campaign website for Attorney General
- Official campaign website for Agriculture Commissioner
- Facebook campaign page
- Email communication from Billy Wayne Engle Jr. to Ballotpedia, October 10, 2013
- Email communication from Billy Wayne Engle Jr. to Ballotpedia, July 12, 2013
- Billy for Attorney General, "About Billy," accessed October 18, 2013
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |