For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Maine, District 2|
|Bachelor's||College of Charleston|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
|Years of service||1974-1979, 2003|
|Profession||Owner, The B. Richardson Company, Construction Company|
- College of Charleston, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- 1974: Graduated from Naval flight program
- 1974-1979: Aviator on active duty
- 2003: Military Liaison Officer for MSC (Military Sealift Command) to the Commander, Transportation Command, Scott AFB, Illinois
- 1980's - 1990's: Worked at family business, The Green Thumb, Rockport, Maine
- Code Enforcement in Rockport, Maine
- 2000: Moved to Belfast and started construction company – The B. Richardson Company
Richardson is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Maine's 2nd District. Richardson is seeking the nomination on the Republican ticket. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run is March 15, 2012. The primary elections will be held on June 12, 2012.