Bland County, Virginia
Revision as of 11:06, 18 January 2014 by Gpallay
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Contact information for county administrative department officials is available via the departments' web pages.
- No budget or audit information was found.
- Only the names of the county's board members are posted; no contact information or term dates are available.
- County board meeting minutes are available for current and previous years, but there is no archive of meeting agendas.
- Current requests by the county for bids are posted. However, no information about how to become a bidder or the bidding process is available. There also is no listing of recently awarded contracts.
- No information is available about how to make FOIA requests, and there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- There appears to be no information about any arrangements with lobbying associations the county may have. However, the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
- Information about county taxes is too general; no rates are posted.
- The site has no search function.