Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 9|
Billack is a pharmaceutical science professor.
Billack wanted to repeal Obamacare, reduce a broad range of taxes, and end federal funding for abortion providers.
According to his website, Billack's campaign platform also included the following issues:
- Reduce Department of Education budget by 75% and reduce the agency's involvement in education standards
- Cut taxes for businesses that hire Americans
- Pass fair trade provisions
|New Jersey's 9th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Blase + Billack + New Jersey + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- WYNC "Live! NJ Election Results," June 5, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Blase Billack campaign website Accessed June 1, 2012
- New Jersey Secretary of State "2012 Primary Results"