For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 9|
Billack is a pharmaceutical science professor.
Billack wanted to repeal Obamacare, reduce a broad range of taxes, and end federal funding for abortion providers.
According to his website, Billack's campaign platform also included the following issues:
- Reduce Department of Education budget by 75% and reduce the agency's involvement in education standards
- Cut taxes for businesses that hire Americans
- Pass fair trade provisions
|New Jersey's 9th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Blase + Billack + New Jersey + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- WYNC "Live! NJ Election Results," June 5, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Blase Billack campaign website Accessed June 1, 2012
- New Jersey Secretary of State "2012 Primary Results"