|New Jersey General Assembly, District 1|
|March 21, 2013 - present|
|January 14, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Appointed||February 28, 2013|
|Citations||Purple Heart; Bronze Star with Valor|
Andrzejczak served in the U.S. Army until February 2010, rising to the rank of sergeant. He lost part of his left leg in a grenade explosion in Iraq on January 7, 2009, and was subsequently awarded the Purple Heart and the Bronze Star with Valor. Andrzejczak currently resides in Middle Township.
Andrzejczak ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 1. Andrzejczak is bracketed with Nelson Albano. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He is challenged by Samuel Fiocchi (R) and Kristine Gabor (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
- Protect South Jersey jobs and grow our state economy
- Excerpt: "Bob and Matt are working to help small business owners by eliminating exorbitant fees, cutting red tape and providing other incentives."
- Cap state spending and relieve the burden on hardworking taxpayers
- Excerpt: "Families across New Jersey are tightening their belts to live within their means—and it’s time state government did the same. Bob and Matt support a state spending cap because they don’t want to see our tax dollars going toward wasteful pet projects."
- Prohibit politicians from accepting gifts from lobbyists
- Excerpt: "Bob and Matt are neighbors, community leaders and small business owners—not career politicians. That’s why they support legislation that prohibits politicians from accepting gifts from lobbyists. Working alongside Jeff Van Drew, they are advocating for tougher election laws to keep corruption out of our state government."
- Bring home South Jersey’s fair share of state resources and money
- Excerpt: "...Bob and Matt are a powerful voice making sure we get our fair share of state resources. They’ve secured funding for tourism, open space preservation and economic development and will continue to advocate for critical projects, such as additional tourism funding to support the local economy in Atlantic, Cape May and Cumberland counties."
- Improve access to affordable health care and prescription drugs
- Excerpt: "Health care is a right, not a privilege—and tough economic times should not mean our children, families and seniors are denied they quality care they deserve.
Andrzejczak and his wife, Trisha, have an 8 month old baby boy.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Andrzejczak + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Jersey Times, "Robert Andrzejczak will take oath to replace Matt Milam in First District," March 18, 2013. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- South Jersey Times, "Robert Andrzejczak sworn into NJ Assembly, replacing Matt Milam," March 21, 2013. Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- South Jersey Times, "Army veteran to replace Milam in New Jersey Assembly representing the First Legislative District," February 28, 2013. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
- Cape May County Herald, "Local Purple Heart Recipient 'Bronco Bob' Promoted to Sergeant," October 2, 2009. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
- Atlantic County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- Cape May County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- Cumberland County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- South Jersey Times, "Milam resigns from Assembly seat in First Legislative District," February 28, 2013. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
- The Van Drew Team for Change, "Our Plan," retrieved May 3, 2011